Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Meal Plan - Nov 25


I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! As you might suspect this week's plan seems to have ended up with a lot of turkey recipes. My freezer stash of baked goods and snacks for the hubby's lunches also seems to have pretty well disappeared so I'm hoping to get in some baking this week sometime. With out further ado...

Dinners:

Turkey a la King (I didn't get to this recipe last week, but I still want to try it)

Buffalo Chicken Chili (or turkey in this case) and homemade bread

Grandma's Chicken Soup and leftover bread



Other:

Homemade Yogurt (no fancy equipment needed!)



Peach French Toast Bake - I've started making a big breakfast casserole at the beginning of the week and it's been working out great for Travis to get an easy hot breakfast before work each morning with very minimal effort! 

Any suggestions for yummy breakfast casserole recipes? I'd love some new ideas to add some more variety!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment